8. V.A.Markel, V.M.Shalaev, T.F.George, "Some theoretical and numerical approaches to the optics of fractal smoke," in Optics of Nanostructured Materials, ed. by V.A.Markel and T.F.George, pp.355-412, Wiley Interscience, N.Y. (2000). PDF
7. V.A.Markel, V.M.Shalaev, "Computational approaches in optics of fractal clusters," in Computational Studies of New Materials, ed. by D.A.Jelski and T.F.George, pp.210-243, World Scientific, Singapore (1999). PDF
6. V.M.Shalaev, V.P.Safonov, E.Y.Poliakov, V.A.Markel, A.K.Sarychev, "Fractal-surface-snhanced optical nonlinearities," in Nanostructured Materials. Clusters, Composites and Thin Films, ACS Symposium Series 679, ed. by Vladimir M. Shalaev and Martin Moskovits, pp.88-107, American Chemical Society (1997).
5. R.Botet, E.Y.Poliakov, V.M.Shalaev, V.A.Markel, "Fractal-surface-enhanced optical responces," in Fractals in Engeneering. From Theory to Industrial Applications, ed. by J.L.Vehel, E.Lutton and C.Tricot, pp.237-251, Springer-Verlag, London (1997).
4. V.M.Shalaev, E.Y.Poliakov, V.A.Markel, R.Botet, E.B.Stechel, "Optical properties of self-affine surfaces," in Fractal Frontiers, ed. by M.M.Novak and T.G.Dewey, pp.421-430, World Scientific, Singapore (1997).
3. V.A.Markel, V.M.Shalaev, E.Y.Poliakov, T.F.George, "Multiscaling in random cluster-cluster aggregates," in Fractal Frontiers, ed. by M.M.Novak and T.G.Dewey, pp.291-300, World Scientific, Singapore (1997). PDF
2. Yu.E.Danilova, V.A.Markel, A.I.Plekhanov, S.G.Rautian, V.P.Safonov, "Laser photomodification of fractal clusters of silver and gold," in Laser Physics, 3rd issue, pp.139-152, Russian Center of Laser Physics, S.-Peterburg (1992) [in Russian].
1. A.V.Butenko, V.A.Markel, L.S.Muratov, V.M.Shalaev, M.I.Stockman, "Theory and numeral simulation of optical properties and selective photomodification of fractal clusters," in Nonlinear Optics, Proceedings of X International Vavilov Conference on Nonlinear Optics, ed. by S.G.Rautian, pp.275-281, Nova Science Pub., N.Y. (1992).